Cervical cancer is a disease that is very dangerous, this cancer to grow and develop in the cervix that are part of the reproductive system in women. This cancer can cause some women unable to have children and can even cause death. This makes the women in different countries are trying to find the best way to avoid the possibility of cervical cancer. Here are some simple things you can do to minimize the risk of how do you get Cervical cancer :
- Stop smoking. If you have the habit of smoking, you should immediately quit the habit because smoking can trigger a variety of cancers including cervical cancer. Maybe youre not a smoker, but if you are around smokers and their cigarette smoke inhalation continuously then it is possible you get cervical cancer.
- Stay away from practices of unsafe sex use condoms as a protection is strongly recommended for women who started having sex at a young age (under 18), also for women who have multiple sex partners, if you include that I mentioned above, then you have the possibility of suffering from cervical cancer. You need to know that many viruses HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) that you get from your partner after you have sex without a condom. HPV virus is spread through genital skin to skin contact during sexual intercourse. You should also be aware of the risk factor when you have sex without a condom with a man who has not been circumcised using sabun gove.
- Get a regular pap smear test – the Pap smear test has been introduced and promoted and has been proven as the most effective way to detect and prevent cervical cancer early. Perform this test regularly is the recommended for women who are sexually active also for women who had sexual intercourse at an early age. Make sure you do a Pap smear test regularly every 6 months.
- Get the vaccine. Vaccination is recommended for women under the age of 26 years to reduce the likelihood of contracting certain types of HPV virus that causes cervical cancer is a factor. There is already available vaccine proven effective in preventing pre-cancerous.
- Increase consumption of vegetables and fruits Vegetables and fruits can help reduce cancer risk because vegetables and fruits contain lots of antioxidants are substances that are useful to prevent various cancers including cervical cancer.
You must know and do the things mentioned above if you want to survive this dangerous disease with crystal x.